The Chainmaille Bootcamp is an intensive 12 hour course split over 4 classes, intended for beginners and intermidate students who would like a better understanding of the theory behind chainmaille. A student will finish the Bootcamp with a good understanding of:
• Working properties of different metals
• How to make and cut a coil into jump rings
• How to properly open and close jump rings
• How to calculate an Aspect Ratio, and why A/R are important
• How to weave European 4 in 1 for Jewelry or armor/clothing
• How to weave Byzantine for jewelry.
• How to recognise various weaves.
Cost for the Bootcamp is $145 including copper practice rings, Sterling Silver is available at an additional charge.
In checkout notes section request the time and date you would like.
We will send you an email to confirm or reschedule.